Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Blue Ocean

I'm back for vacation slash blog post. After TROVE MARKET, i had a day rest and then we arrived at Bandung today. I'm currently staying at Summerbird and all i can say is..................totally cute. the room, the vibe and the place is da bomb. But anyways, i have to wake up earlier like really really early so i need to write a blog post as fast as i could. I went to Jetski cafe and it was great, so i decided to take outfit pictures there. Credit goes to my one and only bf. he's great tho HAHA



  




Top : Zara // Bag : Cambridge Satchel Co // Shoes : NIKE x City Pack PRS // hair pieces : H&M











xoooxo

@milkhaeunike_ on twitter
@milkhaeunike on instagram
ask.fm/milkhaeunike
@milkhaeunike on snapchat

6 comments:

  1. I love the top so much! I love off-shoulder clothes this time <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color tone combo. superb love your braided hair with that daisy detail anyway!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top milkhaa

    Mind to followback my new blog ?
    Thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love the skirt <3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. akkhh trove market di mention hohoho
    makin cantik cayy :)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike