Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bittersweet

new hurrrrrrr!what do you think guys?too bad,it's too short T.T but i just tired with
the old one hehehe. Tomorrow,there will be chemistry test......and i'm so messed up.
forget about the test and go back to my outfit. I'm so in love with the combination between flowers and mint!too cute i think>< 


i just downloaded If I'm James Dean and You're Audrey Hepburn a.k.a 
Sleeping With Sirens's acoustic album. if you interesting,go check 'em and download it!!:)

i almost forgettttt that now i'm officially SHS's student. I just love JHS's life and if i had a time 
machine i'd go back. New friend doesn't mean i'm happy. i miss my old mates,teachers&best friend.
SHS isn't free as JHS hehehehe

"They say that love is forever 
Your forever is all that I need 
Please stay as long as you need 
Can't promise that things won't be broken 
But I swear that I will never leave Please stay forever with me"







top : gowigasa // sweater : stradivarius // short : forever21 // heels : zara






good night!xx

ig:@milkhaeunike/@milkhaeunike_ on twitter.

12 comments:

  1. absolutely love the sweet combination!
    heart the heels <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sweater <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. kamu kurus banget iih mau dong! :p
    i love the color and your shoes pretty <3

    GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantik bgt milkhaa <3
    love the shoes!

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely! I really love the color
    hey wanna follow each other? let me know :)


    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  6. this hair is better than the previous one, lovely! cute top btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your shorts and shoes, really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. super love this outfit! you look veryyy pretty! And your new hair suits you kok! Hihihi <3 :)



    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely color dear
    heels mya lucu bgd :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my God i love tosca color so bad! love those heels, pretty outfit me like much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie, i'm from Hong Kong, i really love your outfit!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike