Thursday, June 12, 2014

Drop All Your Worries

Finally, the war was over on Thrusday and i am beyond free. I am truly happy and i can barely update my blog today.
Anyway, all the pictures was taken on last week when i had a getaway during final exam on Bandung and i decided to take a lot of pictures for my next blog post.
And....as a blogger, you need to be confident when you're in public area if you want to take a pictures for blog post because some people can't be confident and i was, too! I don't know why, right now, i can be more confident than usual and finally i don't care what the people are going to say about me. Because i know, they don't know about me. I thought that if someone care about my own business, then they're useless and they're unimportant and they should get a life. You better manage your own business first before you want to manage my own business or want to judge me ;)











Forever21 Hat&Skirt // Pull&Bear Top // Stradivarius Necklace// Raccoon Case  Chanel Iphone Case // June&Julia Lola Boots




The Details

June&Julia Lola Boots
  

xoxo,

@milkhaeunike_ on twitter
@milkhaeunike on instagram
ask.fm/milkhaeunike

20 comments:

  1. Perpaduan warnanya keren:3:3:3
    Itu necklace nya keren banget:3:3!!<3

    I dare you to take peek to my blog~~
    Adventure of P-Chaaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milkha cantik banget!! model!! <3
    My favorite post of you so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! it looks super adorable with that hat <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U looks gorgous milkha! Laff<3


    Zhafiratartilie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. truee, i was of confident first but now it's doesn't matter
    just be yourself since other doesn't know you.
    following you back pretty
    btw i love your jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you should be confident when you are taking photos in public, it is also one of my problem when I am taking my blog photos xD Anyway, love your outfit <3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you feel about taking pic in public area.. haha
    anw it is nice to find another indonesian blogger..
    nice to meet you dear.. ;*

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on doing what you love to do, dear.. ((:
    You look so stunning on that blue-ish outfit (even more beautiful with that fedora hat! <3)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look mature in this outfit Milkha! Hehe :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look and you're so sweet :)

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so pretty! And I agree with you about taking pictures in public. Haha well, that's part of being a blogger :)


    Please visit my blog too and check out my new post. If you like, let's follow each other so we could stay in touch. I'd love to hear something from you. Let me know :)
    The Girl Behind The Pen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures, cute clothes and pretty girl x)
    I just discovering your blog, and I like it :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the outfit. You look so cute and adorable. Beautiful pics! Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. milkyyyy~ you look stunninggg~ :D
    love the outerwear!! x3
    trueee~ just be confident while taking pictures in public :')

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with you! I think being confident is the key for bloggers :) Your so gorgeous and cool! I love your blog post! May I know where you got your hat? Been looking for those these days.

    may I get a followback if you wouldnt mind? :)

    www,dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. milkyyyyy so pretty<3 luv the necklace :D

    http://kimberlychris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Be confident. You are an amazing blogger:) You are gorgeous and I love your outfit <3


    www.simplyydrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOU ARE SO PRETTY
    SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)

    Oya, yuk ikutan MARINA BDO ke Jepang sekarang juga
    MARINA BEAUTY DAYS OUT GOES TO JAPAN

    khusus pembaca SRS Blog, untuk registrasi di bit.ly/Ollivya dan akan ditrack langsung oleh Tim Marina :)

    Love, Marina beauty blogger Ollyvia

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike