Friday, February 17, 2012

Little Photoworks 2012

hello my lovely readers ! this is my 2nd post in February month right? Ok readers. In this post isn't about fashion but about photoworks . Last week , i learned to be a little photographer . I think the result isn't like a perfect photographer because i'm just learned to be a little photographer . And this is it ! Hope you enjoy it :) !

my little cousin ! very sweet :3

after the rain , i got this photo
do you see what is the orange round ? yeah it's light in the street

autumn season !


in the green lake . the model is my lovely cousin <3


and it is my lovely cousin too <3



and the last , it is my handsome cousin !


what i wore for this little photography ? Canon EOS 550 D

so, what's your favorite photo?

see ya on the next post !

xoxo ,
milkha eunike

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike