Monday, January 23, 2012

Dreaming Winter

i know in Indonesia is impossible to have Winter . I really dreaming that i can see the snow falling in my country . But , i like to try something about winter . I wear winter jacket and i made my own style looks fashionable if in Indonesia have Winter . So i can use my winter jacket and keep look pretty :> hope you like it ! xoxo






oh yeah ! naturally eye shadow ! i try to learn nude color . And the color is soft gold,brown, white glitter , and also black eyeliner :D! Don't forget to use Mascara :D









what i wore :
winter jacket ,brown shirt , black hot pants , black pumps shoes , envelope ring , brown socks

Photographer by : My little sister Valerine Eunike

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike